We imitated a Reuben using Deli Ham.
- The Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Swiss slices are 12 for $3.99 or 34c per serve
- Deli Ham is 38c per serve
- The Sauerkraut was 32c per serve
- Add 40c for Dressing ingredients.
A very tasty sandwich for $2.18 per serve.
After quite a long wait, it was a return to the Red Wine
- The grass fed Ground Beef was from Aldi for $5.49 per pound, or $1.38 per serve
- Baby Bella mushrooms were $1.99 or 50c per serve
- Onions and garlic add 20c per serve
- Two medium eggs are 64c or 16c per serve
- The butter is $3.99 per block, and we used about 3/8 for four serves, or 38c per serve
- Red wine adds $1.00 or 25c per serve
- Add 20c for Worcestershire sauce and other spices per serve
- The English Peas were $3.49 and we served half, or 88c per serve
- The gnocchi was $2.69 or 67c per serve
- Blue cheese crumbles were $3.49 and we used half or 44c per serve
- Heavy cream is $3.29 per pint, but we used only ¼ or 21c per serve.
Although we cooked all the Gnocchi we put half back for another meal. Flavorsome and filling for $5.27 per serve.