A simple lunch of Delice de Bourgogne & Apple Slices on Rye Crispbread eaten at the picnic table.
- The Delice de Bourgogne was $5.38 and we shared ½, or $1.35 per serve
- The Rye Crispbread was $3.29 for a pack of 20, or 33c per serve
- Apple adds 20c per serve.
A very tasty lunch for $1.88 per serve.
It was a perfect night for grilling a Smoked Salmon Pizza out on the terrace and eating under the stars, so that’s what we did. This time we used Trader Joe’s Herb Dough.
- Sockeye Smoked Salmon pieces were $5.49 or $2.75 per serve
- The Herb Pizza Dough was $1.49, or 75c per serve
- We used semi-dried Cherry Tomatoes for 60c per serve
- About two ounces of Neufchatel went on each Pizza, or 25c per serve
- Pickled Onion adds 5c per serve
- Pickled Beets adds 15c per serve.
The Herb Dough wasn’t a great match for the Smoked Salmon, Capers, etc, but not enough to interfere with our enjoyment of this rather luxurious Pizza for $4.56 per serve.