What better than a Bacon and Coleslaw sandwich?
- The Aldi Sprouted Bread was 46c per serve
- Uncured Bacon was $5.99 for 10 slices, and we shared four, or $1.20 per serve
- Add 50c for Coleslaw.
A tasty sandwich for $2.16 per serve.
We were testing a new recipe for Prosciutto, Cream Cheese and Pea Frittata.
- Pastured Eggs add 66c per serve
- The Prosciutto was $2.65 or $1.33 per serve
- Neufchâtel adds 50c per serve
- Add 20c for Seasoning.
This turned out really well. The little pockets of Cream Cheese were delightful, while the Prosciutto seasoned the Eggs perfectly, while adding a lot of flavor. We will repeat for $2.69 per serve.