Foodie Greg made a rare visit to Amazon Fresh for their BBQ Chicken deal. We heated some Panini Rolls and added Tomato and Spicy Garlic Spread.
- The Panini Roll is 55c per serve
- The BBQ Chicken was $4.97 and we shared a Breast, or 63c per serve
- Add 30c for Tomato
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
The Amazon Fresh Chicken was very moist, and a generous size. It was a good lunch for $1.88 per serve.
We defrosted our last half Rack of Lamb before souse vide it to a perfect medium rare. We then gave it an extensive sear to render the fat. It was very successful.
- The full Rack of Lamb was $22.98, but we halve it for service and share a half, or $5.74 per serve
- The Grapefruit was $1.69, or 85c per serve
- The Feta was $6.49 and we shared ¼, or 81c per serve
- Add 30c for Shallot and other ingredients.
We really nailed the Lamb preparation this time, with the fat well rendered and the meat perfectly rare. An excellent meal for $7.70 per serve.