We had a tried-and-true lunch of Giant Baked Beans on Italian Bread, topped with melted Cheese.
- Italian Bread is 28c per serve
- The Giant Baked Beans are $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- Gouda slices are 12 for $3.99 or 68c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
A decent lunch for $2.36 per serve.
A welcome return to Cuban-Style Roast Pork with Mojo Sauce, tonight with a Black Bean Salad and Brown Rice. We will get four serves from the Pork.
- The Pork Butt was around $8.55 , or $2.14 per serve
- Limes were 56c or 14c per serve
- Grapefruit was $1.39 or 35c per serve
- Navel Oranges were $1.19 or 30c per serve
- Cuban Black Beans were $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- Add 34c for Brown Rice.
It’s a favorite because it tastes good, but there’s a magic in turning a “second rate” cut of meat, usually cooked for Pulled Pork, into a tasty roast, for $4.27 per serve.