After 10 months we returned to Popeye’s for Fried Chicken with Red Beans and Rice. The total of $23.47 with tax, included 11 pieces and a Large Red Beans and rice.
- We split the $4.99 of the Red Beans and Rice at this meal for $2.50 per serve
- We will get four serves from the chicken at $5.24 per serve.
The Chicken was up to Pompey’s normal standard, but the real planning is for Christmas Day. A good lunch for $7.74 per serve.
We returned to the Red Wine and Mushroom Meatloaf, but served with a Salad of Lettuce, Cherry Tomatoes and crumbled Blue Cheese.
- The Meatloaf is $1.92 per serve
- Lettuce adds 40c per serve
- Cherry Tomatoes add 35c per serve
- Blue Cheese Crumbles add 44c per serve
- Add 40c for Sugar Free Ketchup.
A very tasty and satisfying meal for $3.51 per serve,