We enlarged the holes on a pair of Bagels to accommodate an Egg in each side.
- The Brioche Bagel is 58c per serve
- Pastured Eggs are 38c or 76c per serve.
- Add 30c for Salsa.
A simple, but very tasty meal for $1.64 per serve.
It was time for Duck and we decided to go with a French twist and do it Duck á l’orange style.
- The Duck Breasts were $8.99 or $4.50 per serve
- Wild Rice Mix is 64c per serve
- Green Lentils add 45c per serve
- Endive adds 62c per serve
- Preserved Lemon adds 20c per serve
- Pecans add 48c per serve
- The Salad Mix adds 45c per serve
- The Navel Orange was $1.49 or 75c per serve
- Add 35c for other ingredients.
The Orange Sauce – served separately – was full of Orange flavor, but without the cloying sweetness that is typical of Orange Sauces. An excellent meal for $8.44 per serve.