We enjoyed a Ciabatta Roll with Ham and Coleslaw.
- The Ciabatta Roll is 58c per serve
- A slice of Breakfast Ham is 60c per serve
- Coleslaw adds $1.25 per serve.
We really like the Ciabatta Rolls which made a great carrier for the Ham & Coleslaw and contributed to a decent lunch for $2.43 per serve.
Tonight we had a simple meal of Soba Soup with Shrimp and Bob Choy topped with a ‘jammy’ Egg.
- Soba Noodles are $3.29 and we used about ⅓ or 55c per serve
- 1 lb of shrimp is $10.99, or and we used half $2.75 per serve.
- A Pastured Egg adds 38c per serve
- Broth adds $1.00 per serve
- The Bok Choy was $1.99 and we used about half or $1.00 per serve
- Add 50c for Ginger and other ingredients.
A very tasty broth, with perfectly cooked Eggs and Shrimp for $6.18 per serve.