For lunch we returned to our Chorizo, Bell Pepper & Gouda toasted sandwich.
- The Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Gouda is 34c per serve
- The Chorizo was $4.72 and we used half, or $1.18 per serve
- Fire Roasted Peppers cost $1.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve.
A particular favorite of Foodie Greg, it’s an excellent sandwich for $2.76 per serve.
Tonight’s deliciousness was Spanish Mussels with Chorizo and Tomato-Wine Sauce, again without the Heavy Cream.
- The pre-cooked Mussels were $2.29 or $1.15 per serve
- Sherry adds 58c per serve
- The Chorizo was $5.11 after all discounts and we used half, or $1.28 per serve
- Add 85c for other ingredients
- The Italian Bread is 29c per serve
- The Garlic Spread adds 40c per serve.
A very tasty meal for $4.56 per serve.