We had a Ploughman’s lunch of Branston Pickle, Cheddar, Apple and Pickled Onion.
- The Rye Crispbread was $3.29 for a pack of 20, or 33c per serve
- The Cheddar was $3.49 and we used about 60%, or $1.05 per serve
- Branson Pickle was $13.31 for the jar, and we used about 1/5th, or $1.33 per serve
- Apple adds 20c per serve
- Pickled Onion adds 10c per serve.
A variety of flavors stop it from getting boring, for $3.01 per serve.
A simple Meatless Monday meal of Eggs in an Organic Marinara Sauce.
- Two Pastured Eggs are 76c per serve
- The Organic Marinara Sauce was $1.69 or 85c per serve
- Italian Bread adds 28c per serve
- Garlic Spread adds 45c per serve.
A very tasty meal for $2.34 per serve.