We chose a simple lunch of Shin Ramen with Coleslaw Mix for $1.63 per serve.
Since we still had a generous amount of Cuban Roast Pork, what better than a Cubano Sandwich? Realizing we had no Swiss Cheese, we substituted Camembert instead, which worked way better than expected.
- A full serve of the Pork is $4.22, but the Cubano uses a half serve, or $2.11
- Ham is 92c per serve
- The Camembert adds 87c per serve
- Sandwich Pickles are $4.29 for the jar, but we used less than 10%, or 21c per serve
- The Brioche Bagel is 58c per serve
- Plantain Chips were $1.70 and we used half, or 43c per serve.
The Cubano is a very tasty and classic sandwich for $5.12 per serve. The Camembert added a extra little ‘funk’ that we thought enhanced the experience.