A trip to a nursery had us near Popeyes in Moorepark, so we picked up some Popeye’s Fried Chicken, with a side of Red Beans and Rice.
The total of $24.68 with tax, included 12 pieces and a Large Red Beans and rice.
- We split the $5.26 of the Red Beans and Rice at this meal for $2.63 per serve
- We will get four serves from the chicken at $4.85 per serve.
A nice change for $7.48 per serve.
We used a little less Ahi Tuna for our Ahi Tuna Tataki Rice Bowl.
- The Tuna was $7.19 and we used about ⅔, or $2.40 per serve
- Black Rice adds 34c per serve
- The Avocado was 79c or 40c per serve
- Add 20c for ¼ Cucumber per serve
- Add 40c for Coleslaw Mix and Dressing Ingredients.
The resizing of the Tuna serve was perfect, making a very tasty and enjoyable meal for $3.74 per serve.