Our San Diego friend took us to the French Bakery (somewhere in San Diego) where the Foodies each had a good portion of a very excellent Quiche Lorraine.
Back home, and for simplicities sake we defrosted another serve of our Shredded Lamb Salad, and served it warm on Warm Garlic Hummus, Pita Chips and the salad in the headline.
- The Lamb was $21.01 or $2.10 per serve
- Mint was free
- Add 15c per serve for unfiltered Pomegranate juice
- Add 30c for Onion and seasoning
- The Lettuce was $1.49 and we used half, or 38c each
- Cucumber was $2.69 and we used half, or 68c per serve
- Add 15c for Dressing ingredients
- Add 20c for Preserved Lemon
- We added some Pistachio nuts for 37c per serve
- Add 46c for Hummus.
As it is every time, this is an excellent meal with a great balance of deeply flavored and very fresh ingredients. Always a hit for $4.89 per serve.
In another iPhone experiment, I tried Portrait mode on a plate of food.