Our lunch was a classic toasted Ham, Cheese & Tomato Sandwich.
- The Aldi Bread is 58c per serve
- The Gouda is 34c per serve
- Garlic Spread is 40c per serve
- Breakfast Ham is 60c per serve.
A good sandwich for $1.92 per serve, enjoyed in the sunny outdoors.
A return to a very classic ‘Thursday Night, Steak Night” meal for us: Rib Eye Steak, Béarnaise Sauce and Tabouli.
- The shared Rib Eye was $3.44 per serve
- Fingerling Potatoes were 68c per serve
- Tabouli is $2.99 and we shared half, or 75c per serve
- The Béarnaise sauce was $3.29 and we used about ⅓, or 55c per serve.
The Rib Eye (from Aldi) was very notably tender, which is particularly appreciated when we prefer it on the underdone side. A classic and very enjoyable meal for $5.42 per serve.