We finished cooking a par-baked mini-baguette that we spread with Burrata and stuffed with Speck and Arugula.
- The par-baked roll was 86c per serve
- The Speck was $3.99, and we shared about ⅔, or $1.34 per serve
- Arugula adds 40c per serve
- The Burrata was $4.99, and we shared one, or $1.25 per serve.
As it turns out the Burrata added little to the sandwich, where the primary flavor drivers were the Speck and Wild Arugula. A good sandwich for $3.85 per serve.
After sweating some Shallots and Capers we mixed the remaining Smoked Salmon into our Scrambled Egg Mix and cooked it quickly: Australian Style. We topped on Toast spread with a Compound Butter made with our Tomato Herb mix we purchased just outside Positano on the Amalfi Coast in Italy.
- The Dave’s Killer Bread is 37c per serve
- Two Pastured Eggs are 76c per serve
- Butter adds 40c per serve
- Imported Herbs add 40c per serve
- The Smoked Salmon adds $1.35 per serve
- Half a Kumato adds 30c per serve.
A tasty, and surprisingly filling, meal for $3.58 per serve.