It was way past time for a Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich from Skewers, so we indulged in our favorite sandwich for $11.85 per serve with a shared Fries.
We are always looking for ways to serve up Bratwurst, so tonight we took a classic “Pork and Beans” approach, by reheating in some Carolina Baked Beans and serving with an Apple Slaw.
- Beer Bratwurst were $4.49 or $2.25 per serve
- The Carolina Baked Beans were $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- The Coleslaw mix adds 35c per serve
- The Envy apple was $1.38 or 35c per serve
- Add 20c for apple cider vinegar and seasoning.
While the Beans were a bit mushy, the flavor was good, and worked well with the Beer Bratwurst. The Coleslaw bought balance to the meal for $4.15 per serve.