For lunch we cooked the last of our homemade Sausage Rolls and served with a Garden Salad for $3.10 plus 40c for the Salad: $3.50 per serve.
It’s been a while, so it was time for Soutzoukakia, which we served with a Sweet Potato Bake.
- Australian Ground lamb was $5.99 at Aldi or $2.00 per serve
- An egg is 32c or 11c per serve
- 8 oz Panko breadcrumbs are $2.99 and we used half, or 25c per serve
- Parmesan is $3.99 for 8oz and we shared 2 oz or 50c per serve
- 1/4 cup and a tablespoon of red wine – halved – is 34c per serve
- Parsley was $1.49 for the bunch, but we only used 1/4 or 13c per serve
- The Murasaki Sweet Potato was $3.99 for 10, or 40c per serve
- Onion and Garlic add 10c per serve
- Bell Peppers add 32c per serve.
A tasty meal for $4.15 per serve.