We had Speck And Argula on a Ciabatta Baguette smeared with a little Mayo.
- The Ciabatta is 58c per serve
- The Speck was $3.99, or $2.00 per serve
- Arugula adds 40c per serve
- The Duke’s Mayonnaise adds 25c per serve.
A very tasty sandwich for $3.18 per serve. The smear of Mayo on the top of the Baguette worked better than the Delice de Bourgogne we tried last time.
A simple meal utilizing the Chicken Legs from last week’s Rotisserie purchase, served with a long time favorite: Cucumber and Strawberry Salad.
- The Chicken was $4.97, or $1.25 per serve
- The Cucumber was $1.37 and we used half or the original, or 35c per serve
- The Strawberries were $1.29 and we used ¾ or 49c per serve
- Add 60c per serve for Balsamic Vinegar.
It had been too long since we last had the Cucumber Strawberry Salad, and that’s a pity as it’s great and contributed the most flavor to this $2.69 meal.