Lunch was a delightful Speck and Arugula Ciabatta.
- The Ciabatta is 58c per serve
- The Speck was $3.99, or $2.00 per serve
- Arugula adds 40c per serve
- The Duke’s Mayonnaise adds 25c per serve.
A very tasty sandwich for $3.18 per serve. There was enough residual heat from finishing the Ciabatta to soften the Speck.
Our traditional Steak Night went Italian again with Tagliata – Italian Sliced Steak.
- The Top Sirloin (a.k.a. Rump) Steak was $8.01 or $4.01 per 8oz serve
- Baby Arugula is $2.49 and we used about half, or 62c per serve
- Add 80c for Shaved Parmesan
- Add 50c for Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil.
The Steak was quite tender and full of flavor, to the point some would find it a little too “gamy,” but we appreciated the added flavor. A pretty good meal and the equal of any Tagliata we had in Italy, for $5.93 per serve.