For lunch we had Jamaican Style Beef Patties for $2.25 per serve.
It was time for Smoked Salmon Pizza, but this time we halved the dough and made one slightly larger Pizza that we shared, and served with an Arugula and Shaved Parmesan Salad.
- Sockeye Smoked Salmon pieces were $5.49 or $2.25 per serve
- The Pizza Dough was $1.49, or 38c per serve
- We used semi-dried Cherry Tomatoes for 60c per serve
- About two ounces of Neufchatel went on each Pizza, or 25c per serve
- Arugula adds 45c per serve
- Add 80c for Shaved Parmesan.
The thinner Pizza crust suited us better. Overall, this was a better fit for our appetites, for $4.73 per serve.