We experimented with a couple of Crispbread ideas. One with Paté and Pickled Onion, the other covered with an Asiago Cream Cheese Spread.
- The Rye Crispbread was $3.29 for a pack of 20, or 33c per serve
- The Asiago Spread was $4.99 and we used about 30%, or 83c per serve
- The Paté was a gift from a friend
- Add 10c for Pickled Onion.
The Pickled Onion on the Paté wasn’t as good as we hoped, but otherwise both Crisbreads were tasty for $1.26 per serve.
We swapped out our regular Bratwurst for some Nuremberg Bratwurst, but kept our Apple Endive Salad.
- The Nuremberg Bratwurst were $2.99 or $1.50 per serve
- The Endive were $2.99 and we used 2/3 or $1.00 per serve
- The Apple was 48c or 24c per serve
- Add 30c for dressing ingredients.
The Nuremberg Bratwurst were quite tasty, so it was a good meal for $3.04 per serve.