When we can’t decide on what to have for lunch, we tend to default to a Speck and Arugula Panini.
- The Speck was $3.99, or $2.00 per serve
- The Ciabatta is 58c per serve
- Arugula adds 40c per serve
- Olive Oil adds 30c per serve.
A perennial favorite for $3.28 per serve.
Our anniversary dinner was seared Pork Belly with Kim Chi on Rice Noodles.
- The Pork Belly is $6.49 or $3.25 per serve
- The Kim Chi was $5.39 after discounts, and we used ¼ or 68c per serve
- The Rice Noodles were $2.99 and we used half, or 75c per serve.
The Pork Belly was the best we’ve ever had, contributing to a really good meal for $4.68 per serve.