We finished the par-baked Baguette by stuffing it with Arugula, Cream Cheese and Pickled Beetroot slices.
- The half a Baguette was $1.29 or 65c per serve
- Cream Cheese adds 36c per serve
- Pickled Beets adds 45c per serve.
A quite tasty sandwich for $1.46 per serve.
We had some large bone-in Pork Loin Chops from Whole Foods that we sous vide and then seared in Butter. We served with Sauerkraut and Garlic Sage Spätzle.
- The 1.75 lbs of Pork Loin Chops were $7.86, or $3.94 per serve with a lot of pork left over.
- Garlic Sage Spätzle was $4.49 or $2.25 per serve
- Add 20c for Sauerkraut.
The Pork was cooked to perfection and very tasty. The Spätzle was very tasty and contributed to a great meal for $6.36 per serve.