Lunch was a very tasty Smoked Salmon Brioche Roll, with Kumato, Capers and Shallot.
- The Brioche Roll is 58c per serve
- The Smoked Salmon pieces were $1.18 per serve
- Cream Cheese adds 20c per serve
- Capers and Shallot add 25c per serve.
A very tasty roll for $2.21 per serve.
Since it was Fishy Friday we served Smoked Trout and Avocado Tacos.
- We shared a 3.5oz can of Smoked Trout for $1.75 per serve
- The Avocado came from a friend
- The Tortillas were $3.57 and we used half, or 90c per serve
- Add 30c for Coleslaw Mix
- Add 30c for Sour Cream
- Add 10c for Chipotle
- Add 10c for Pickled Onion.
These were surprisingly good for $3.45 per serve.