Since today was ‘Italian Day’ we started with a Speck and Arugula Panini.
- The Speck was $3.99, or $2.00 per serve
- The Ciabatta is 58c per serve
- Arugula adds 40c per serve
- Olive Oil adds 30c per serve.
As always a tasty meal for $3.28 per serve.
Continuing with the Italian theme, dinner was Saltimbocca with Arugula Parmesan Salad and Roasted Mini Potatoes.
- The Pork was$8.19, or $4.10 per generous serve
- Arugula adds 45c per serve
- Add 80c for Shaved Parmesan
- Add 50c for Balsamic Vinegar and Olive Oil
- Add 40c for Baby Potatoes.
An excellent and very tasty meal for $6.25 per serve.