For lunch we had fresh Shoyu Ramen with Coleslaw Mix.
- The Shoyu Ramen were $2.25 per serve
- The Coleslaw Mix adds 30c per serve.
The Noodles had great texture, while the Broth was a little bland. Overall quite good for $2.55 per serve.
Tonight we heated the rest of the Hambāgu and created the sauce to go with it and served with Japanese Sweet Potato Mash.
- The Hambāgu is $2.94 per serve
- The Japanese Sweet Potato was $2.75 or $1.37 per serve
- Add 40c for Sour Cream and Butter.
The Hambāgu was excellent, with a very light texture, and the overall meal was pretty good for $4.71 per serve.