After Pancakes for breakfast, the Foodies had a late lunch of Bacon, Pork and Sage Rissoles with Vinegar Coleslaw. We also made and froze eight Sausage Rolls.
- The Ground Pork was on special $4.70, or $1.17 per serve
- The Bacon was on special for $3.60 and we used ⅝, or 45c per serve
- Sage came from our garden
- 8 oz Panko breadcrumbs are $2.99 and we used half, or 38c per serve
- A Pastured Egg is 50c or 13c per serve
- Add 15c for Onion and other ingredients
- The Coleslaw adds 85c per serve.
A very tasty Christmas lunch for $3.13 per serve, along with lashings of Prosecco.
The Foodies had planned a “Grazing” meal of Cheeses, Meats, Dip, Duck Mousse Paté and Raspberries, which they were both too full to enjoy more than a small bite, for about $3.00 per serve.