A return to the gyro meat wrap, and again with cucumber because it adds a nice, wet crunch to the wrap.
- The fully cooked sliced gyro/yeros meat is $3.99 per 10oz pack. There are really four serves, so each serve is very slightly cheaper than the chicken, at $1.00 per serve.
- The flatbread is 50c per serve
- Hummus is $3.99 per container and we used about 1/6 or 33c per serve
- A box of Persian cucumbers was $2.49 for five, and we used one, or 25c per serve
- We served 1/4 of the tabouli salad or 67c per serve.
Lunch today cost $2.75.
Because we were participating in a presentation at Apple Pasadena we stepped a little down the street to Le Pain Quotidian for a quick bite. Ironically, the last time we presented in an Apple Store it was in Santa Monica, and we at at Le Pain Quotidian there as well.
The food is very good. We all had the Grilled Paris Ham and Gruyere sandwich with salad. The bread is particularly good, because it’s cooked in the traditional sourdough way.
With tax and tip, dinner was $18.33 per serve.