We actually purchased the sushi yesterday, but a last minute change of plans held it over until today.
The Spicy Rainbow roll and Firecracker roll cost $11.24 per serve.
Although a do-over of the Chili was on the agenda, the desire to use up some arugula, and not do a repeat two days running, moved the chili to Monday night.
Instead some Truffle Porcini Gnocchi (Cost Plus world market) was paired with Pioneer Woman’s Tomato-Blue Cheese sauce. Both were pretty good.
- The gnocchi was $2.79 or $1.40 per serve
- Fire Roasted canned tomatoes were $2.39 or $$1.20 per serve
- Blue cheese comes in a $6.99 tub, but we used so little, it comes to 22c a serve
- The wild arugula was $1.99 but we use about 1/3 or 33c per serve
- Add 30c for a splash of pastured whole milk.
Dinner tonight was tasty and filling for $3.45 a serve.