A return to the gyro meat wrap, and again with cucumber because it adds a nice, wet crunch to the wrap.
- The fully cooked sliced gyro/yeros meat is $3.99 per 10oz pack. There are really four serves, so each serve is very slightly cheaper than the chicken, at $1.00 per serve.
- The flatbread is 50c per serve
- Hummus is $3.99 per container and we used about 1/6 or 33c per serve
- A box of Persian cucumbers was $2.49 for five, and we used half, or 13c per serve
- We served 1/4 of the tabouli salad or 67c per serve.
Lunch today cost $2.43.
Our Prather Ranch meat delivery included a family size brisket, something we’ve never cooked before. Foodie Greg found Pioneer Woman’s Italian Pot Roast recipe, which is really, really good. The brisket was cooked to perfection so we only needed a fork for dinner.
The recipe made six serves of the pot roast, which is half the recipe.
- Our 2.6 lb brisket cost $21.80 or $3.63 per serve
- Marinated artichoke hears cost $2.69 or 45c per serve
- The sun dried tomatoes cost $1.99 or 33c per serve
- The beef broth cost $2.49 or 42c per serve
- The fire roasted red peppers cost $1.99 or 33c per serve
- One cup or red wine costs 14c per serve
- The onion cost 79c or 13c per serve
- Add 20c for garlic, flour, and arugula
- Egg noodles are $1.99 for the pack, but we only used half, or 33c per serve.
Dinner tonight cost $5.96 per serve.