Wild caught smoked salmon, with cream cheese, cucumber, capers and thinly sliced red onion on an onion bagel. What’s not to like.
- Smoked salmon $5.99 for the 4oz pack or $3.00 a serve
- The pack of six onion bagels is $1.99 or 33c per serve
- Cream cheese is about 60c a serve
- 1 lb of Persian cucumbers was $1.99, of which one went into this meal, or 12c per serve
- Add 5c for capers.
Lunch today cost $4.10 a serve.
Another variation on our flatbread-based Quesadilla, tonight with the addition of shredded chicken. A little chili lime added a nice enhancement to the eggs.
- The shredded chicken is $7.59 for the pack, or 95c per serve
- One flatbread (half of two) costs 50c a serve
- Half a can of refried beans, shared across two halves: 26c
- A very generous serve of salsa is 20c per serve
- 2 oz of cheddar split between two is 50c per serve
- Each egg is 50c or $1.00 per serve.
Dinner tonight cost $3.41 per serve.