A repeat of yesterday’s lunch.
- The fully cooked sliced gyro/yeros meat is $3.99 per 10oz pack. There are really four serves, so each serve is very slightly cheaper than the chicken, at $1.00 per serve.
- The flatbread is 50c per serve
- Hummus is $3.99 per container and we used about 1/6 or 33c per serve
- A box of Persian cucumbers was $2.49 for five, and we used half, or 13c per serve
- We served 1/4 of the tabouli salad or 67c per serve.
Lunch today cost $2.43.
As we were heading for the Cindi Lauper concert at the Greek Theater, we had a picnic in the park near the venue, featuring deli sandwiches our companions had purchased.
Great sandwiches and free to the Foodies. The concert was a lot of fun as well. Cindi Lauper sure can sing!