Wild caught smoked salmon, with cream cheese, tomato, spring onion on an onion bagel. What’s not to like.
- Smoked salmon $5.99 for the 4oz pack or $3.00 a serve
- The pack of six onion bagels is $1.99 or 33c per serve
- Cream cheese is about 60c a serve
- 3 cherry tomatoes are less than 10c, or 5c per serve.
Lunch today cost $3.98 a serve.
Gnocchi with Tomato-Blue Cheese Sauce makes a welcome return after being absent from the roster all year. A great meatless Monday dish.
- The half pint of cream is $1.99 or 67c per serve
- The crumbled blue was $3.49 for the container. We used half or 58c per serve
- The gnocchi was $2.79 or $1.40 per serve
- Fire Roasted canned tomatoes were $2.39 or $$1.20 per serve
- The wild arugula was $1.99 but we use about 1/3 or 33c per serve.
Dinner tonight cost $4.18.