Lunch used another half of a chicken breast, along with part of a salad kit from Trader Joe’s.
- Wholemeal wrap is 50c
- Instead of hummus we used an avocado which was 39c, or 20c per serve
- The salad kit was $2.49 but we used half, or 63c per serve
- The chicken is $9.99. Divided into four portions or $2.50 each, one breast is split into two serves, or $1.25 per serve.
Lunch today was $2.58 per serve.
Basically left overs: the remaining Popeye’s fried chicken with another two serves of the Jamaican rice and peas.
- Chicken cost $4.36 per serve
- The rice and peas cost $1.22 per serve.
Dinner tonight cost $5.57 per serve.