Foodie Philip was presenting at another conference, so his lunch was covered by the conference organizers. Greg had a bagel.
Lunch was $1.00.
Thursday night is traditionally our steak night. Combined with warm weather, steak and salad seemed to fit the bill. A NY strip steak from our freeze and a fresh arugula, beet and parmesan salad was a tasty accompaniment.
- The NY Strip Steak was $19.96 or $9.98 per serve
- The arugula was $2.29 for the pack, but we used 1/3 or 38c per serve
- The baby peeled beets were $1.99, or $1.00 per serve
- Shaved Parmesan blend cost $2.99 but we used about 1/2 for this salad, or 75c per serve.
- Add 20c for seasoning and dressing.
Dinner tonight was delicious and cost $12.31 per serve.