For lunch we went back to our gyro/yeros meat in a wrap
- The fully cooked sliced gyro/yeros meat is $3.99 per 10oz pack. There are really four serves, so each serve is very slightly cheaper than the chicken, at $1.00 per serve.
- The flatbread is 50c per serve
- Hummus is $3.99 per container and we used about 1/6 or 33c per serve
- A Persian cucumber shared added crunch for 31c or 16c per serve
- We served 1/4 of the tabouli salad or 67c per serve.
Lunch today cost $2.66.
Foodie Philip was at at Editor’s Lounge where burritos were the order of the day, supplied by our hosts at Keycode Media. Greg had a Trader Joe’s prepared Palak Paneer at $2.99 per serve.