For lunch we met a friend at the new IKEA in Burbank and had Swedish Meatballs. Handy tip: do not go on Tuesdays when children eat free!
Lunch today cost $6.52 with tax.
From meatballs to meatloaf! Tonight a mix of beef and turkey served with asparagus and roast sweet potato. The 2lb meatloaf makes four serves.
- 1lb of dry aged ground beef was $8.95 or $2.23 per serve
- 1 lb of ground turkey was $5.99 or $1.50 per serve
- Onion and seasonings add 25c per serve
- The asparagus was the other half of what we had on the weekend at 88c per serve
- The sweet potato was $1.72 or 86c per serve.
Tonight’s excellent meal cost $5.72 per serve.