Back to our routine chicken wrap.
- The flatbread is 50c per serve
- The roast chicken is $9.99 for the bird, but we used 2/3 one breast, or 42c per serve
- We served 1/2 of the $3.68 edam salad or 67c per serve
- Hummus is $3.99 per container and we used about 1/6 or 92c per serve.
Lunch today cost $2.51 per serve.
Our Prather Ranch meat box included a bavette, which was new to us, although similar to flap steak we’d enjoyed when we lived in Woodland Hills. Paired with the very excellent Melting Sweet Potatoes this was an excellent meal.
The steak was perfectly cooked and flavorsome; the sweet potatoes just perfect, and the green beans were a good addition.
We served three.
- The Bavette (beef bottom sirloin butt) cost $25.09 or $8.36 per serve
- We used about 1/3 of the $3.99 french beans or 45c per serve
- Sweet potato was $1.37 or 47c per serve.
Dinner tonight included the best sweet potatoes ever, and cost $9.28 per serve.