We have chicken, we have wraps, but we don’t have any salad!
- The flatbread is 50c per serve
- The roast chicken is $9.99 for the bird, but we used 1/3 one breast, or 32c per serve
- We shared one kumato or 29c per serve
- Some spinach leaves add another 5c per serve
- Hummus is $3.99 per container and we used about 1/6 or 92c per serve.
Lunch today cost $2.08 per serve.
Two thick cut, bone in pork chops remain from our Prather Ranch meat delivery, so why not prepare them and serve with a Waldorf salad.
The pork chops were sous vide and then quickly fried off in some butter to give them a good finish.
- The pork chops were $10.02 per serve
- Walnuts $1.52 or 76c per serve
- An Envy apple was 79c or 4oc per serve
- Celery and dressing adds 15c per serve.
Tonight’s dinner was excellent. The pork chops were perfectly prepared and the salad a tasty side for $11.33 per serve.