A few errands found us in the general vicinity of The Country Deli, so we stopped in for lunch.
Lunch – good as always and with a take home snack for later – cost $21.50 per serve, on average.
Tonight we had the legs from our supermarket chicken with a brown rice pilaf. A simple, easy to prepare meal.
- The chicken leg is $2.50 per serve
- Brown rice is 50c per serve
- Butter and soy add 50c per serve
- The peas are 99c per pack, but we used half or 25c per serve
- We shared one kumato or 29c our serve.
Dinner tonight cost $4.04 per serve.