Foodie Greg picked up a Chicken Caesar Salad kit at Trader Joes, which we augmented with the remaining supermarket chicken breast.
- Chicken Caesar Salad was $3.99 or $2.00 per serve
- Remaining half chicken breast is 63c per serve.
Lunch today cost $2.63 per serve.
We’re heading off for the NAB trade show so we in ‘using up’ mode. We finished the refried beans, flatbread and eggs we had on hand and made our version of a quesadilla.
- One flatbread (half of two) costs 50c a serve
- Half a can of refried beans, shared across two halves: 26c
- A generous splash of spicy sauce is 15c per serve
- 2 oz of cheddar split between two is 50c per serve
- Two eggs (average) each adds $1.00 per serve.
Dinner tonight was elevated by fresh-from-the-hen eggs via a friend and cost $3.41 per serve.