Today’s heirloom tomato (from Trader Joe’s) was nowhere near as tasty as the less expensive one from Jon’s.
- Two slices of bread are 32c per serve
- The ham was $3.69 for and we used about 1/4 in this sandwich, or 49c per serve
- The cheese is 40c per slice or 20c per serve
- Add 25c for spicy mustard
- The heirloom tomato was $1.30 and we use half, or 33c per serve
- Add 20c for mayo.
Lunch today was ok for $1.79 per serve, but would be better if the tomato had more flavor.
We returned to the chili for $5.09 per serve, with the avocado and sour cream. We dropped the cheddar from the repeat as we didn’t think it added much flavor.