An exact repeat of yesterday so we can finish off the Lentil & Lamb!
- Two slices of bread are 32c per serve
- 12 slices of yoghurt cheese are $4.79 and we shared one or 20c per serve
- The turkey pastrami was $11.27 for 15 oz and we used three, or $1.13 per serve
- The Bubbies (natural) Sauerkraut is expensive at $6.99 or 22c per serve, but it is a very superior sauerkraut without the bad odor of most sauerkraut
- The lamb and lentil mix is $3.00 per serve and we used under 1/4 or 38c per serve
- Add 20c for hummus
- Add 20c for cocktail sauce.
Lunch today was good, with the cocktail sauce being a worthwhile addition. All in lunch cost $2.65 per serve.
Friends from Australia invited us to join them at Maggiano’s Little Italy at the Grove. Foodie Philip had the Filet, Mushroom and Asparagus Risotto, which was very good, while Greg had the Veal Piccata, which he also enjoyed.
Food was very good, company was excellent and the service friendly and attentive. Just what you want from a night out. Our friends paid for dinner.