Back to toasted sandwiches and today we made a Kumato and Swiss, and a ham a Swiss. We preferred the Kumato and Swiss one.
- Two slices of bread are 32c per serve
- Five kumato were $3.49 and we used one, or 35c per serve
- Ham is $5.99 for 12 slices, or 50c per serve
- Swiss slices are 12 for $3.99 or 17c per serve
- Add 20c for mayo.
Two tasty sandwiches for $1.54 per serve.
Pan seared pork chops, roasted kabocha squash and the remaining asparagus sounds like a great dinner. And it was. Foodie Greg perfectly pan seared the boneless pork chops in ghee, and the roasted kabocha squash was a perfect balance. The asparagus had been cooked with last night’s in the panini press, and was served cold.
- The pork chops were $11.69 or $5.85 per serve
- The kabocha squash was $1.94 and we used half, or 97c per serve
- The asparagus cost $2.23 and we used half for this meal, or 56c per serve.
A drizzle of balsamic glaze set off a really well balanced meal, that cost $7.38 per serve.