On our way back from Las Vegas we typically stop at The Mad Greek in Baker CA for a yeros (kebab). This time we chose the leg of lamb meat with rice as the side.
As always The Mad Greek did not disappoint and we had a great meal with very little wait* for $12.89 per serve.
*We were visiting at 10 am so the cafe was almost deserted.
Back home we celebrated the successful NAB ‘week’ with champagne and a spread of roquamole, grapes, triple cream cheese, salamis and parma ham.
- A serve of the roquamole is $1.08 and we each had two or $2.16 per serve
- The grapes were $3.99 and we shared half or $1.00 per serve
- The meat selection cost $4.99 or $2.50 per serve
- The French triple cream cheese (brie style) was $5.07 or $2.54 per serve
- Organic blue corn chips with quinoa were $2.99 and we used half, or 75c per serve.
Dinner tonight was suitably celebratory for $8.95 per serve.