Today we made two identical toasted sandwiches with garlic spread, tabouli and the other chicken breast.
- The chicken breast is 75c per serve
- Sprouted rye bread is 32c per serve
- The Tabouli is $2.69 and we put about 2 oz on each sandwich, or 67c per serve
- Add 40c for garlic spread.
As far as toasted sandwiches go, this one was kind of dull for $2.14 per serve
For dinner we served the other two serves of Penang Curry with brown rice.
- The curry paste was $2.29 for the can, or 56c per serve
- The ground pork, from our meat delivery, was $8.42 or $2.10 per serve
- The kabocha squash was $4.36 and we used half in the curry, or 55c per serve
- Coconut milk was $1.89 or 47c per serve
- Add 20c per serve for other ingredients
- Brown rice adds 33c per serve.
Again, a decent – but not exciting – curry for $4.21 per serve.