Two very different sandwiches today: one with caramelized pork from dinner a couple of nights ago with garlic spread on one and a tuna pouch with Swiss cheese (for a “tuna melt”) on the other.
- Sprouted Rye bread is 32c per serve
- Swiss slices are 12 for $3.99 or 33c per serve
- The tuna was $2.99 or $1.50 per serve
- A serve of the caramelized pork is $2.92 and we shared ¼ serve, or 37c per serve
- Add 35c for garlic spread and butter.
Today’s sandwich cost $2.87 per serve.
Tonight was the 18th Birthday for LACPUG in Los Angeles and the Foodies have been there since almost the beginning, so the night ended with our traditional pizza for $10.00 per serve.