The Bahn Mi today was exceptionally good. It seemed to be even more stuffed with ingredients than usual. A great sandwich for $8.75 per serve with tax and tip.
What could be better than a salad featuring bacon, bacon fat and eggs! Nothing, which is why we had Salad Lyonnaise!
- Bacon pieces were $4.49 for the pack and we used about 1/4, or 19c per serve
- Pastured eggs were on special at 47c each
- Lettuce was $2.29 or $1.15 per serve
- The cheese bites were $2.49 or $1.25 per serve
- Add 20c for other seasonings.
It was a particularly good example of a Lyonnaise, probably because of the extra bacon fat used. A highly enjoyable meal for $3.26 per serve.