We both had exceptionally good dishes: Braised Short Rib Ravioli with a Taleggio Cheese Sauce for Foodie Philip; Truffle Gnocchi with four Cheese and Sausage. Both had a heap of flavor with rich, creamy sauces.
Lunch cost a very reasonable $25.91 per serve including tax and tip.
The hot weather continues to inspire salads, so we returned to our smoked salmon “Cobb” style salad. We dropped the bacon because, with smoked salmon, we didn’t want two salty elements in the dish. The burrata also replaced the salty cheese element.
- Smoked salmon is $5.99 for the 4oz pack or $3.00 a serve
- A pastured egg is 50c (only on special)
- The cherry tomatoes were $3.49 and we used about half, or 88c per serve
- Add 20c for watercress.
- The avocado was $1.49 or 75c per serve
- The burrata is $4.99, or $2.50 per serve.
This is a great variation on a Cobb for $7.33 per serve.