A pair of toasted corned beef sandwiches. One with tabouli and Swiss, the other with spicy labné and sauerkraut.
- The corned beef was $7.26 for 1.01 lb and we used 2oz per serve, or 91c per serve
- The tabouli is $2.69 for 8 ounces or 34c per serve
- Sprouted Rye bread is 32c per serve
- Swiss slices are 12 for $3.99 or 33c per serve
- Add 45c for butter and mayo.
Two decent sandwiches for $2.35 per serve.
An easy to prepare meal using the chicken legs from our supermarket chicken, and a Strawberry Harvest salad kit.
- The chicken leg is $1.75 per serve
- The salad kit was $3.49 and we used about ⅔ or $1.10 per serve.
The salad ingredients were fine, but the dressing was overly simplistic, lacking in acid and way too sweet. Otherwise a decent meal for $2.85 per serve.